Peggo for PC
The description of Peggo
Peggo is a Tools app developed by Peggo. The latest version of Peggo is 1.4.1. It was released on Sep 13,2017. You can download Peggo 1.4.1 directly on https://www.apk4pc.com. Over 418 users rating a average 2.3 of 5 about Peggo. Coming to join them and download Peggo directly!
Peggo is an application that lets you record the audio from any YouTube video in MP3 and save it on your Android. You can do this with any song hosted on SoundCloud as well.
Using Peggo is as easy as entering the name of what you want to record in the main menu's text box. After that, you see a list of all the results; you just have to tap one to go to the recording screen (which is very similar to a YouTube page).
On this screen you just have to hit the Record MP3 button if you want to download the entire song. Alternatively, you can adjust your selection in order to record only a specific bit of the audio. This way, for instance, you can record just the chorus of a song so you can use it as a ringtone for your phone.
You'll find all your music in the downloads tab (which you can customize in the app settings). To play your music, though, you need an external app such as Google Play Music or n7Player, since Peggo doesn't incorporate an integrated media player.
Peggo is an excellent app for downloading music in MP3, as it offers almost the entire library on YouTube and SoundCloud. In addition, the way the app works is unbelievably simple.
Here we have given a simple guide for installing Peggo on your computer. Just follow the step by step instructions given here and you will be able to play Peggo on your PC in no time.
1) Download Bluestacks for your Windows PC
2) Next, download Peggo APK and save it in your computer. Once downloaded, go to the Bluestacks Window and click on “Install APK” button
3) Now select the downloaded “co.peggo.apk” file.
4) Once you have chosen the “co.peggo.apk” file, the Bluestacks app handler will start the installation process.
5) It will take a minute or two for the installation to get completed and once it does, you will get “Peggo has been successfully installed” message .