Rocketball: Championship Cup for PC
The description of Rocketball: Championship Cup
Rocketball: Championship Cup is a Sports game developed by RandomIdea. The latest version of Rocketball: Championship Cup is 1.1.1. It was released on Aug 11,2017. You can download Rocketball: Championship Cup 1.1.1 directly on https://www.apk4pc.com. Over 106.804 users rating a average 4.2 of 5 about Rocketball: Championship Cup. Coming to join them and download Rocketball: Championship Cup directly!SCORE!!! Rocket to victory in this awesome FREE game where cars battle for soccer goals!
This action-packed competition brings the world’s best drivers into an outrageously fun mobile game. Rocket-boost, skid, and jump your ride across the field while you and your team launch balls hood-first into goals. Be careful though - if your opponents sneak up on you, you’ll need to use your boosters to make last-second saves.
This new racing sport is total CARNAGE!
• Kick-off the fun!
• DYNAMIC physics let you put the WRECK in reckless driving
• MULTIPLAYER support for world-wide tournaments
• TEAM UP with the best players around the globe and DOMINATE the championship cup
• ROCKET-POWERED cars and special vehicles give your team the edge
• HONE your advanced moves and stunts in practice mode
• WATCH instant replays for pro tips on how to roll to victory
• STUNNING 3D graphics featuring gorgeous arenas and powerful cars
Are you in PEAK condition to top our leaderboards? Play FREE today!
Follow us on:
Rocketball: Championship Cup Install
Here we have given a simple guide for installing Rocketball: Championship Cup on your computer. Just follow the step by step instructions given here and you will be able to play Rocketball: Championship Cup on your PC in no time.
1) Download Bluestacks for your Windows PC
2) Next, download Rocketball: Championship Cup APK and save it in your computer. Once downloaded, go to the Bluestacks Window and click on “Install APK” button
3) Now select the downloaded “com.ri.rocketleague.apk” file.
4) Once you have chosen the “com.ri.rocketleague.apk” file, the Bluestacks app handler will start the installation process.
5) It will take a minute or two for the installation to get completed and once it does, you will get “Rocketball: Championship Cup has been successfully installed” message .