TV Portal for PC
The description of TV Portal
TV Portal is a Tools app developed by Ian Teune. The latest version of TV Portal is 1.1.17. It was released on Sep 13,2017. You can download TV Portal 1.1.17 directly on https://www.apk4pc.com. Over 418 users rating a average 2.3 of 5 about TV Portal. Coming to join them and download TV Portal directly!
TV Portal is an application that enables you to watch thousands of episodes from hundreds of different TV programs, as well as just about any movie you can think of.
It works in a similar manner to the famous site Series.ly. Basically, you can search through tons of shows, and gain access to external links to watch them outside of the application. That means that you'll need to have another application installed to be able to play the videos, like BSPlayer or MX Player.
TV Portal is free, but includes the option to upgrade to its premium version, which is ad-free. You can also share any movie or TV episode with your friends from within the application itself, by sending them a link through any social network or email address.
TV Portal is an excellent application, thanks to which you'll be able to watch tons of movies, TV series, and other programs from your Android device. It's ideal for tablets, although you can also enjoy it from a smartphone with a good-sized screen.
TV Portal Install
Here we have given a simple guide for installing TV Portal on your computer. Just follow the step by step instructions given here and you will be able to play TV Portal on your PC in no time.
1) Download Bluestacks for your Windows PC
2) Next, download TV Portal APK and save it in your computer. Once downloaded, go to the Bluestacks Window and click on “Install APK” button
3) Now select the downloaded “com.mitechlt.tvportal.play.apk” file.
4) Once you have chosen the “com.mitechlt.tvportal.play.apk” file, the Bluestacks app handler will start the installation process.
5) It will take a minute or two for the installation to get completed and once it does, you will get “TV Portal has been successfully installed” message .