The description of Tokyo WizardBecome a powerful wizard or witch in modern day Japan! Tokyo Wizard is a 144,000 word tale in which you'll learn the power of magic and the consequences of it. Become one with Shinto animal spirit magic, learn powerful battle spells, or choose the path of necromancy and command an undead army! The game is entirely text-based–without graphics or sound effects, where your choices control entirely the outcome of the game. Can you free Tokyo from the evil menace facing it, or will you be consumed by dark magic?
• Learn over 60 unique spells, divided into magic schools such as necromancy and illusion.
• Battle or befriend an array of Japanese mythological creatures, including guardian Nio, bakeneko, forest Kappa and powerful elementals.
• Three different game paths with 30+ endings.
• Restore yourself to life with the save system.
• Some sentences were restructured
• Typos fixed throughout
• Part in Kamakura has some new dialogue options
• Fixes to some bugs during combat
• Various other bugs fixed
If you enjoy playing "Tokyo Wizard," please leave a written review for this version. It really helps