Toolbox for Minecraft: PE for PC
The description of Toolbox for Minecraft: PE
Toolbox for Minecraft: PE is a Tools app developed by MCMrARM. The latest version of Toolbox for Minecraft: PE is 4.3.1. It was released on Jul 30,2017. You can download Toolbox for Minecraft: PE 4.3.1 directly on https://www.apk4pc.com. Over 470.443 users rating a average 4.1 of 5 about Toolbox for Minecraft: PE. Coming to join them and download Toolbox for Minecraft: PE directly!IMPORTANT: This mod requires Minecraft: Pocket Edition. You can download it from the Play store.
Toolbox is a launcher/modification for Minecraft: PE (MCPE) that allows you to give yourself items (just like in the popular Too Many Items modification), potion effects, change gamemode, set health, time, weather, enchant items, spawn, remove or set health of all entities of a certain type, see valuable blocks using a special mode called X-Ray, and much more!
- Missing an item in Survival? No problem, just add it from the menu.
- Almost died? Heal yourself or switch to creative in-game!
- Forgot the recipe for an item? Just check it using the menu!
- Got tired of walking every time you need to get an item from main chest? Use the teleport feature!
- Can't find diamonds for hours? Just activate the X-Ray mode.
- Destroying trees takes forever? Enable the tree capitator option and destroy whole trees instantly!
Download this application and become a master of Minecraft: Pocket Edition!
Note: This app is not affiliated with Minecraft, Mojang or Microsoft
Toolbox for Minecraft: PE Install
Here we have given a simple guide for installing Toolbox for Minecraft: PE on your computer. Just follow the step by step instructions given here and you will be able to play Toolbox for Minecraft: PE on your PC in no time.
1) Download Bluestacks for your Windows PC
2) Next, download Toolbox for Minecraft: PE APK and save it in your computer. Once downloaded, go to the Bluestacks Window and click on “Install APK” button
3) Now select the downloaded “io.mrarm.mctoolbox.apk” file.
4) Once you have chosen the “io.mrarm.mctoolbox.apk” file, the Bluestacks app handler will start the installation process.
5) It will take a minute or two for the installation to get completed and once it does, you will get “Toolbox for Minecraft: PE has been successfully installed” message .